Purchase Ichiban’s User-friendly Capability Statement Template and Guideline Today – Customer Focused for better results
Our user-friendly, do-it-yourself capability statement template and user guide have been developed to assist you to ultimately write a customer focused capability statement.
Why did we set up our capability statement template focused on your customer?
When preparing your capability statement, it is important to keep in mind for whom you are writing the capability statement, i.e. who is the potential customer. It is all about your customer value proposition.
Although your capability statement showcases your business, it is more about showing your current and potential customers that you:
- understand their problems and requirements and
- can solve their problems, such as providing a speciality product or service, a lower cost, customization, additional benefits, etc.
When a potential customer reads your capability statement, the customer read it only from one perspective:
What’s in it for ME?
Target your customer sector & customise your content accordingly.
The purpose of the user guideline is to:
- assist you with understanding what a capability statement is,
- provide you with a do-it-yourself guide
to make it easier for you to prepare your own capability statement using our provided capability statement template.
Please note that in our workbook and template we focus on quality content, not pretty pictures or your branding as such. We believe branding and pretty pictures will follow naturally once your message is right.
When you have formulated your capability statement using our capability statement template, then it is a good idea to have your design people design a branded version for you.
Capability Statement Template
In addition to the user guide, our capability statement template is set up with the key areas to consider for your writing your capability statement. Each section furthermore contains:
- an explanation of the purpose of the section included; and
- potential questions/brain teasers
to assist you with formulating your specific capability statement.
A Dynamic Process
A capability statement is not a document that you prepare and not touch again; often you cannot use the same version for all of your potential customers.
It is therefore important to update your capability statement regularly depending on:
- Specific customer language and terminology
- Industry sector requirements
- Specific customer requirements.
What do you receive as part of our package?
As part of your purchase, you will receive three documents:
- Do-it-Yourself User Guide for completing your Capability Statement
- Capability Statement Template – Word document; and finally
- Capability Statement Template – PDF version
In the event that you have issues with downloading the documents, please contact us at Celia@IchibanCommercialSolutions.com.au.
Good luck with writing your own capability statement; we also look forward to hearing more about your journey of success!
The Ichiban team